TEK Electronics Limited
Your privacy is important to TEK Electronics Limited. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TEK Electronics Limited collects, and the ways in which TEK Electronics Limited uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
TEK Electronics Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages which are visited);
- Information that you provide when messaging us over this website;
- Any other information that you send to TEK Electronics Limited.
Using personal information
TEK Electronics Limited may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where TEK Electronics Limited discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TEK Electronics Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
TEK Electronics Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
TEK Electronics Limited will store all the personal information you provide on its IT infrastructure.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
TEK Electronics Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact TEK Electronics Limited
- By email to email@example.com or
- post to TEK Electronics Limited, Unit 19 Cornish Way, Lyngate Industrial Estate, North Walsham, Norfolk, NR28 0AW.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.